TELEPHONE SERVICE: PLEASE BE ADVISED OF THE TEMPORARY CHURCH PHONE NUMBER:
(916) 664-3849 Ext. 100. Thank you for your patience as we transition to a new phone carrier. We are still experiencing difficulty in restoring the church’s original phone number. Thank you.
1. CHURCH INVITATION: Today AT 3:00 p.m. Shiloh will fellowship with Paradise Baptist Church for Pastor Alonzo Morris’ 23rd Pastoral Anniversary. Join Pastor Sadler and the Male Chorus as they help celebrate. Thank you.
2. MENS FELLOWSHIP: Monday Night Football, Dec. 17th at 5:00 P.M. Let’s break bread together. Please bring a pizza of your choice. Thank you. ~Rev. Ray Jackson
3. WEEKLY SCHEDULE: Due to the Christmas and New Year’s Holiday, there will be no morning or evening Bible Study, Evangelism Classes or Prayer Meeting beginning Dec. 19th. Classes will resume on Jan. 9th at their regularly scheduled times. Thank you for your year round attendance and enjoy your time off. ~Pastor Sadler
4. WMU NEWS: There will be no Executive Board Meeting on Dec. 20th. However, the WMU General Body Meeting will be held Dec. 20th at 7:00 p.m. Circle leaders please encourage your members to attend, important business to review. Hope to see you at 7p.m.
~Sis. Hilda Washington, WMU President
5. CHRISTMAS CAROLING: The Ruth Circle of the Women’s Missionary Union will be Christmas Caroling on Dec. 21st from 11:15 A.M. to 12:30 P.M. We will be at St. Claire’s and St. Francis Nursing Centers located at 6248 66th Avenue. We would be pleased if you would join us. Thank you. ~Ruth Circle
6. WOMEN’S CHOIR REHEARSAL: The Women’s Choir will have rehearsals on Dec. 21st & 28th at 6:00 P.M. in preparation for the 5th Sunday. Please attend. ~Sis. Anniebelle Franklin
7. SAVE-THE-DATE: Vacation Bible School July 8-12, 2019.
8. SAVE THE DATE: Shiloh’s Annual Prayer Breakfast will be held March 16th at the Sacramento Hilton (Arden West); Donation $30.00. We will begin selling tickets in January. So prepare your hearts and minds for another wonderful blessing. ~Sis. Nelegene Thompson, Coordinator
9. SUNDAY SCHOOL MATTERS: Sunday school is held in Anderson Hall each Sunday at 9:15 A.M. There are classes for grades 1st thru 12th. This is where our children will receive their foundation on the Word of God and principles for how God wants us to live. We encourage you to please come out and join us… the teachers are eagerly waiting.
10. CLOTHES DONATIONS: We are NOT receiving donations of clothes at this time. Please watch the bulletin for information on when collection of donations will resume.
© 2018 Shiloh Baptist Church